Saturday, September 1, 2018

The Magic Kingdom Pt. 2

So, I am going to go into more detail about TLU aka The Magic Kingdom and the adventures and bonding Annica and I had there. I put a link to photos in my last post of what the grounds and part of my home adjacent to it looked like.
My job was to tend to some of the groundskeeping and buildings and prep them for the new season and help maintain them throughout. I also did artwork and hand-painted signs and during the on-season, taught basic art skills to children and also made my own creations for sale.
I painted and treated wrought iron and helped to display and showcase my boss, Gaines', artisan crafting of wrought iron and stone masonry and paintings, etc. Gaines was a very spiritual and bohemian person and I told him basics about Annica early on and he accepted it.
I did not go into great detail, but one of the advantages of working there and living adjacent was, when he left for extended periods of time, Annica and I had free-reign to play and bond and create to our hearts desire and she had been very right about how important that would be and how magical.
I am an amateur musician and our favorite season is autumn and favorite month, October (or, as we call it, Rocktober) Our favorite holiday is Halloween and every September we begin to celebrate autumn early and every autumn equinox we create art to ring the season in and every Rocktober/Halloween we do the same.
We also play alot of music various with various instruments and create art of us doing that. Art and music are two ways we co-create and bond and exchange information and emotions between ourselves and share our journey with others.

Here is one of our first creations:


2 comments: