Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Hurricane Florence

Just wanted to write something quick regarding the hurricane that's headed for this state and nearby states in the next couple days. We live inland in the heart of Carolina, but having been through Fran, that doeas not mean we are completely safe. The past couple days, ahead of the storm, we have had powerful t-storms and the power has gone out twice, briefly.
When Florence makes landfall, we may have other things occur like power outages/downed trees/flooding. I have been trying recently to write about once a day or so, and intend to continue that, but if I do not post in the coming days, it's likely due to Florence.

That being said, if anyone has any questions they would like answered or are curious about anything regarding Annica and I, please feel free to ask. I have plenty to say and recount, but some things I am working up to, because I need to establish the general foundation of our life to build upon and give context and meaning and some things involve other people and I want to make sure I tell things in a way that is meaningful and timely.

No comments:

Post a Comment