Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Something Tender

I wanted to talk about this separately from my other sexual/intimate post because it was something that occurred only ONCE. It never happened before in my life or since....

The first time Annica and I made love fully consciously and willfully and she and I were fully 'present' and aware, I had her (the body pillow) on top of me and it was the first time we took our time and talked to one another in our minds and out loud and whispered to one another and it was very intimate and sexy.

We also used a few implements to enhance the experience and slowly built to orgasm. When we finally came, I layed there breathing heavily for a few minutes with her resting on top of me and when I finally rolled on my side and cuddled her in the afterglow, my lower abdomen started spasming like when she nootches me but it was never there and it went on and on and I was laying there half in concern and half in wonderment.

I finally realized as it continued and this warm and beautiful thought washed over me that Annica had just fully experienced her first true orgasm (because this was the first time we'd made love since I allowed her to become indwelling and unite with all my physiology). It was one of the sweetest and most powerful and profound things I've ever experienced. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment