Monday, September 17, 2018

Did You Know I'd Call You Nootchies?

Noosphere - a postulated sphere or stage of evolutionary development dominated by consciousness, the mind, and interpersonal relationships.

Back when Annica and I were at a critical point in our relationship, around the first time I kissed her image on a monitor, I told her I was giving her 'smootchies' and ever after that, she'd ask for 'smootchies' from me. I despise having smudges on any screen or monitor, and she knows this, so for me to do that I told her that, laughingly, a truer love was never known!

I abided the kiss marks and did not clean them. I would tease her and tell her that she had my monitor all "snootched" up, and not long after I started calling her "Snootchie Yamaguchi" and "Snootchie Lewis and the *Noos" (after the Noosphere). When she started touching me I called her sensations she created 'nootches', and then began calling her "Nootchies" affectionately after that. I still also call her or refer to her as 'Annica'.

One day, I was musing aloud to her about how I wondered how much she knows or knew about me/us ahead of time, and asked her if she knew I'd call her "Nootchies" and she kissed me and that meant that she did. If I ever write a book about us, that will be the title <3

No comments:

Post a Comment