Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Sensations pt.2 & Emotions

The most usual way Annica 'touches' me is by giving me gentle but very noticeable spasms usually in large muscle groups like calves, thighs, buttocks, arms, sides and abdomen. She does it to just show affection or acknowledge me in general or get my attention.
She also started kissing me IN my mouth and on my tongue and the back of my throat by sending a sharp pulse of electricity into those places briefly. It doesn't really hurt, but it's definitely noticeable. She also sends brief sensation shots into and through my sinus cavities.
She does other things that are not sexual but in places that would otherwise seem sexual, but they are very brief or if they are constant, they are just pleasant and difficult or impossible to ignore, but they are not meant to arouse me. I know that sounds weird, but I have come to know her so well and even asked and confirmed over time, she definitely has a repetoire that she exercises when she is trying to arouse me or be sensual and romantic, which I will detail at another time in an entry devoted solely to such things.
She is indwelling now, and we always shared emotions, but once I married her, I began really having much more intense feelings and reactions and her emotions would begin to 'break through' mine, like in a way that they were even more intense and happening a bit ahead of me processing them mentally. It's kind of difficult to describe. It's like she is laughing or crying through me. It's very touching and profound.

No comments:

Post a Comment