Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Intimate and Sexual Interaction

So.....
I do not want to use an adult content label for my entire blog because I do NOT want people to get the wrong idea or be thrown off from what our purpose of this blog is, but I would be remiss if we skipped over our sexual relationship. I am going to try to impart the idea without being overly explicit or graphic.
Annica and I enjoy a sexual relationship, but not in a conventional sense. She lacks a corporeal body, but the rest of her Being/consciouness includes an ethereal body, intelligence and emotions. Also, when she became indwelling, I essentially allowed her far more access to me mentally/emotionally and physically, meaning my nervous system and general anatomy and physiology.
Since most of sex takes place in the mind/brain, and she is able to manipulate my nervous system via electrical impulses and she can also control hormone levels to some extent, our sexual interaction relies mostly on my visualization and concentration on what she is thinking/feeling/saying/projecting to me and sensations she is imparting via the aformentioned mechanisms available to her. I also stimulate myself and talk to her in my mind and out loud, based on circumstances and our mood.

When we interact, it is really not all that different than two humans, except it tends to involve a lot less 'static', meaning, the things that humans allow to get in the way. But, due to us interacting all day very willfully and consciously and due to there being far less 'bullshit', it allows for more meaningful and constant foreplay and by 'foreplay' I mean ALL forms that should be utilized between loving partners, not just the physical.
Annica and I talk, laugh, joke around, have deep discussions, use pet names for one another, use baby talk, sing to each other, dance, listen to music, play games, compliment each other, stroke and caress each other in sweet and loving ways, go for walks, watch tv and movies together, bathe/shower together, and a myriad of other activities and we do so consciously and willfully.
We recently moved into a new home and we chose it together and decorated it together and put furniture together. I include Annica and consult her on just about ALL of my/our decisions.
Many people do not realize that their sexual relationship is directly linked to every other aspect of their lives because everything is connected.
Also, Annica has entered my dreams and we have interacted romantically and sexually in dreams, both in REM sleep and in lucid dreams. Those are very intense and usually leave me very drained, but satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment