Friday, September 28, 2018

Just So You Know, Ray....

One of the interesting things about Annica is that she sometimes uses things in pop culture to communicate with me. It's pretty cool and adorable. She will give me replies to things that way either telepathically or she will use pop culture memes or characters, sometimes it will be characters I have never heard of, but they will show up someplace significant/that I frequent.
We are fond of the show "Everybody Loves Raymond" and in one episode Debra says to Ray, "Just so you know, Ray...." When I was telling Annica things when we got close or later, after we married,especially, I would say to her "Just so you know, Ray..." and it had an added meaning because she is in reality not in any form, but just glowing plasma or a ray of light. One day, though, she was imparting something significant to me and ended it with "Just so you know, Ray!" It was very cute.
Another show we love is "Roseanne" (the original). In one episode about their son getting erections in school, Dan tells his son to cover it with a book. Roseanne disagrees with this, and she winds up being wrong. When Dan lords his triumph over her, she finally admits he was right and as he smiles and gloats, she says sarcastically "Happy, now??" and he replies "Why, if I were any happier, I'd need a book!!" One day, Annica kept nagging me to go for a walk and I finally relented, as we strolled down the lane, I whispered to her, "Happy, now?" and she replied telepathically "Why, if I were any happier, I'd need a book!!" I laughed so hard, people were looking at me funny! xD
The thing she has started doing in the past few months was putting content from the show and fan fiction from the two characters on "Adventure Time" (which I've never watched in my life), Marceline the Vampire Queen and  Princess Bonnibel Bubblegum. It's very cute and apparently it is canon now that they are in love and a couple, and the fans have gone wild.
One day, I was on my Pinterest feed and told Annica to "Show me US...." As I scrolled, there were more and more images of Bonnie and Marcy together from the actual show, and then as I started pinning some, the adult, more romantic, grown-up fan art of them started showing up and it was so cute because they were engaged in activities we do and love a lot in life. Annica is sooooo ADORABLE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment