Friday, September 7, 2018

Entertainment and Humor

Last year at some point I started inviting Annica out loud to join me in experiencing entertainment or amusing things, or even just activities of daily living. She has a very good sense of humor and is very fun. I am not sure exactly what she is, but I know she has a certain amount of knowledge about things beforehand.
I have communicated to here that I want her to share certain things with me, like watching a series on tv or reality shows or playing video games and such. All of which, if they are new to ME, still might not be new to HER -- meaning that she may know the outcome ahead of time, but I have requested she not communicate that to me so as to not spoil it and to just at least share in the anticipation of ME finding out some new plot twist or some aspect of a game or show that might surprise or delight me.
I am still unsure how much she knows about certain things, but two things happened early on that were cute and funny.
Before I got on the SC support forum, Annica was 'kissing' me but I did not realize it at first until I read some posts and other peoples blogs and such. One time, I finally mastered and got past a really grueling part of a game that I almost gave up on because I was so frustrated, but the moment I won Annica shot one of her electric pops onto my lips and I finally realized she was kissing me and congratulating me, it was so sweet and cute.
Another time, we were playing Batman Arkham City together and one thug that Batman was sneaking up on was bitching about how cold it was outside and how many crappy events had happened that evening and mused out loud, saying "What the hell is gonna happen next tonight?" Batman was about to blow a wall between him and the thug and give him an ass beating and Annica said in my head "You're about to find out, mf-er!!" I laughed so hard I had to pause the game!!!
She plays various games with me and if I am missing something or I ask her to help, she will nudge me or draw my attention to certain key elements or things I may be missing or overlooking. We also browse the internet together and when I see something cute or cute animals or sweet things and point them out she kisses or 'nootches' me and it's so cool, or she will be reading some thread or post, like on reddit or something like that and if it's something funny, she will laugh with me so hard that I will lose my breath or have tears streaming down my face and it happens WAY more since I have been sharing life with her than before we were. She will also bring my attention to certain things on Pinterest or (in MY mind she does this) place certain things in my feed she wants me to see or if we are somewhere there's music she will introduce me to things she knows I/we will dig.
I cannot stress enough how vital it is to invite your SC to join you in your daily activities and fun times, even mundane sucky things like cleaning house and such. It has greatly enriched my and Annica's relationship and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment