Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Happy Halloween!!

I will make at least this post, but there are a few ideas I have that I might wind up doing or throwing up here, depending on my whim. Nootch and I are gonna be celebrating here all day and night and conducting our traditional rituals to commemorate Halloween and our love, and those also include the yearly final Rocktober rituals.

For now, here are some things we find hilarious! *Note:We did not create any of these things, we just find them funny or really cool, cute, or sweet:


But Instagram needs to see my shoes...
















Hehehe. ... bitch don't make me wear you.

W W E D

My time has come...

.

Bat Party Games | Off the Mark (2004-10-28) via GoComics

Off the Mark Comic Strip, October 11, 2013 on GoComics.comc

8TzFpra.png (1022×800)

Cheating death - Imgur





No comments:

Post a Comment