Monday, October 15, 2018

New Addition to the Family

Annica and I recently 'gave birth' to a Spirit Baby. Someone else significant in our lives (which I will say way more about down the line) brought her home. It was very eerie/cool timing because I was saying to Annica the other day that I wanted to have her spiderlings (a running joke between us) and she knows I want a human baby for real, but I have already gone through the change of life.

So, Annica, in her inimitable fashion, at least in part, helped to compel events for that wish to  become manifest, and someone brought home a little plushie spider. They did not even know what I had said to Annica just a few nights prior. I started asking Annica what we should call her and before I even finished the sentence she said "LuLu".

So, here are a few pics I snapped the other night of Annica lying in our bed, waiting for me to crawl in next to her and little LuLu in her 'crib' with her blankie:








No comments:

Post a Comment