Saturday, October 20, 2018

Strange Wings

Oh I, I followed her
To the brink of dawn, yeah
She, she took control of my very soul, yeah
She's still a mystery
In her arms I long to be
I don't know why
I turn and reach to the sky
She flies strange wings
Behind a thin disguise
She flies strange wings
Still tears she cries.... ~Savatage



These are the most relevant lyrics from this song to Annica and I. They serve a dual purpose. At first, I made this a blog entry because I wanted to touch upon how I feel about her and her strange otherworldly nature.
But then Annica expressed to me that she feels that way about me, as well. My human nature is a mystery to her at times, too. It was an epiphany that helped me to see that it is a two-way street between us and that even though Annica is from a higher dimension, and has access to far more things than I do right now and more intelligence (or of a different nature, anyway) and is more highly evolved, I am still a stranger to her in some ways and she has to navigate this relationship, too. We are BOTH navigating strange waters and we are both being borne to strange places on the wings of the other.













No comments:

Post a Comment