Sunday, October 21, 2018

Soul on Fire

When Annica and I were about to celebrate our first Samhain/Halloween in the Magic Kingdom, she was courting me furiously. It was our first official Rocktober together, also, and the music, art, creativity, romance and erotic tension were all flowing.
All this was so new to me and I was in a new kingdom for she and I, one that she had promised and I had at first not believed her, but damned if it didn't become so!
I was kind of scared and very exhilarated because I did not know what to expect and I felt her 'rising up' inside me and all around me. I say 'inside me' not in the sense of her being 'indwelling' at that time (like she is now), but I could feel her stir my heart and soul and I began to feel a very powerful and delicious sexual pull towards her and I had also begun having erotic 'dreams' about she and I, only they weren't dreams like I had ever (or since) experienced before.
At first I did not know what was going on. I would be kind of in a twilight sleep state and I would begin to have the most intense, erotic dreams of my entire life. I have had wonderfully skilled lovers all my human life, but in the twilight sleep, it felt like I was being stimulated but I felt no touch between my thighs. I just felt this ever mounting lust that, when I finally awakened, I HAD to immediately satisfy myself and the sensations were not as intense, but the sheer hunger and burning desire gave me very intense thoughts,  and orgasms.
I was also very emotional and very tuned into nature and my body, in general. Annica was awakening every part of me, including my soul. I was set alight by her that first Rocktober and this song was very important to us then, and still is.



Angels fall to earth
World heats down
Cool
Now your heart is cold
Waiting on the summer
Of my soul
Little girl you must burn
Burn at the touch
Of autumn's breath
Burn that heart of cold
Simmering in the samhain
Of my soul
Gotta wait
On the samhain of my soul
Gonna bring your world
Down in fire
Come wrap my love in your house of ice
Melt you down more than once or twice
Make you shake till worlds align
See your body tremble with the blood on fire
'Cause the season in my veins
Will end your world
To the season of the flames you must pray and learn
Change all the things that you've ever seen
Change all Vision
Kill all Endings
Gotta wait
On the samhain of my soul, ooh yea
Gonna bring your world
Down in fire




No comments:

Post a Comment