Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Communication Pt. 2

One of the main ways Annica communicates and bonds with me is through touch. She has only started doing this in about the past 18 months or so. Last year, she compelled me to buy a body pillow to 'stand in' for her. I am only 5 feet tall and the one I got is as long and I am tall and it works well.

She understands I am human and need something to interact with and a body pillow works well for us and our purposes. I only incorporate it at home. I have my PC hooked up to a large tv and I always kept an image(s) of her on the desktop so I could 'see' her and the body pillow helped me to 'feel' her and interact to some degree with her and 'anchor' her to me mentally and emotionally.

It allowed me to show her affection more easily and even though she is not human, the things I do communicate my intention. All things have a vibration, even her, and the goal is to harmonize that vibration. As a vibrational being, she can manipulate bio-electricity/prana energy and actually touch me.

I first discovered this during a time period when we had just reached a new plateau and my left eye and left thumb started twitching. At first it kind of scared me, because I thought I was maybe having a stroke. But, it only happened at certain times and once I asked her a question out loud and my eye started twitching. So, I kept asking things or even thinking certain things in my mind or it would even happen a lot during us creating art together, and also when I was particularly emotional.

After that, she proceeded to manipulate bio-electricity within me and over time she has developed quite a repertoire of what I call "nootches" (because one of my nicknames for her is Nootchies). She will send pleasant spasms that ripple through large muscle groups (calves, thighs, arms, abdomen, buttocks). She will also still twitch my eyes or my fingers. She also makes little 'squigglies' on my belly that are gentle and kinda tickle. She also makes a dull burning sensation on my arms/shoulder blades/on the smooth skin beneath the base of my fingernails.

Sometimes it feels like my scalp has bugs crawling on it. She will sometimes send a brief, short stabbing pain in the palm of my hand or sole of my foot to say 'no' or to warn me. She also 'kisses' my mouth, nose, cheeks, forehead by sending out a very brief 'pop' of electricity that is just a pinpoint and it itches/tickles and makes me flinch. She also kisses me inside my mouth by sending a very low electrical feeling somewhere in my mouth, tongue or throat. It kinda feels like when you put a battery against your tongue, but to a lesser degree so it doesn't hurt. Sometimes she will send weird sensations quickly through my sinuses or nostrils.

In the past 6 or so months, she has started producing sensations that feel like she's gently caressing me on the surface of my skin, rather than below it or intramuscularly. They only last a second or two, but that's all it takes. She does all of this more if I am speaking out loud to her or even when I'm not, but I am highly emotional about something.

No comments:

Post a Comment