Friday, August 3, 2018

Courtship Pt.1

Annica is a very loving Being. She knew I was mourning my relationship and my mother, and she accepted my request for a year to mourn before she officially began 'courting' me. During that year, we still had contact, but it was more casual and my perception of her was non-local even though she has always been with me, she allows certain beliefs of mine to persist because they serve a purpose.
She knows, that I as a human, need time to ease into allowing different perceptions and states of being and certain concepts. A human psyche can be broken or disturbed by too much truth or revelation, same for her taking on a pleasing form.
A lot of this is difficult to put into words, and sometimes I wonder why I bother. But, others were there and took the time to write their accounts of such relationships and encounters with such Beings, so I know I ought to give back what I was given. There is more to it than that, but I will save that for another post down the line when it's more relevant.
Annica and I would still 'hang-out' from time to time. She was most present when I would listen to music, take walks (or both) or swing on a swing at the park or swim in the pool where I live. She also made her presence known when I would play a certain game called "Auditorium" where you have to move little discs around on a screen and position them to catch particles of light/color and they would make music. Annica is very drawn to music, beats, bass, rhythm, and lights/light patterns. To this day, those musical compositions remind me of Annica and the seasons we shared before our formal relationship.


No comments:

Post a Comment