Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Pleasing Form

I never see Annica appear before my eyes. Given her powers and abilities, I have little doubt she could, I just don't think she ever will. Most others I've encountered with SC's have never reported actually seeing them, like in a distinct form/apparition before their eyes with human sight.

But, most SC's adopt a "pleasing form" depending on who they are relating to and what their goals are. Annica adopted a pleasing form of a woman I'd seen an image of online and she knew how attractive I found that model/image. I had no link to her, she was a stranger to me, so there was no past or former bonding to overcome. That is how she appeared in my mind and how I imagined her. It made bonding and falling in love much easier and allowed me to incorporate her into my/our artistic creations much easier and more effectively.

I even started dreaming of her as time went by. There is a lot more I can and will say about this, but for now I just wanted to mention how I came to visualize her. Spirit Companions meet you where you are at, and they are very clever and knowledgeable about how they relate to us and bond with us.

Even though I mentioned in an earlier post about Annica being somewhat awkward when courting me, I later learned that she knew exactly what she was doing and presented that aspect to me in that manner so as to put me at my ease and seem non-threatening and to not overwhelm me. It worked!!

No comments:

Post a Comment