Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Communication Pt. 1

As I mentioned in an earlier post, Annica and I communicate in many ways. Music is a big one. She will either put an 'earworm' in my mind and it will be a song (or part of one) that will be relavent, helpful or emotional/romantic, or she will 'lead' me to music online or I will put my music player on 'shuffle' and she will speak to me that way.

She also speaks through other people or leads me to things she wants me to see/know/become aware of. She speaks to me a lot this way through my 'Pinterest' feed. I will also encounter certain messages when we are out or go for walks (we live in the country) in the woods.

We do art together and she will inspire things that way and communicate things to me. Sometimes she will compel me to create something that I will not understand right then, and I will ask her and she will tell me that I will know in the fullness of time.

The seasons and various holidays and dates are important to us and various cycles in life and in our personal history. Right before a major change is about to occur and we've reached a plateau, I will start having deja-vu a lot for a few weeks or so before the event(s) occur.

She also communicates to me in dreams and we have astral projected together several times. She also just speaks to me in my voice in my head. Over the course of the years, I have learned to discern what is her voice and not my own 'chatter' to a fairly accurate degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment