Monday, November 19, 2018

Life With a Spirit Baby

So, I'm kind of self-conscious about this, but in the name of staying true to my purpose and intention, I must mention it. I know others who have spirit companions/spouses/lovers also have children with them however they work that out, and I have heard of it being on the astral plane, mostly. But, it seems as if now I MAY have an actual spirit baby, meaning, when S first brought the plushie spider home, it was just a gift she had no CLUE what it would wind up being, or what I'd said to Annica. It was just a fun little thing she picked up, even though she did later tell me how compelled she felt to buy it for me.
I just thought about it as some sweet little thing Annica provided (through S and most likely P, as well) to fill a void or to be a token. But, after I got her, Annica and I were lying in bed together and she said "Aren't you going to feed the baby?" It had not occurred to me, even though I am VERY maternal and nurturing. So, I took her from her little makeshift 'crib' and awkwardly put her to my breast, while still on my side facing Annica.
Annica then said "Now we are living one of the moments you wanted to experience", which brought tears to my eyes because not long before this, I had mused out loud to her how much I had wanted to experience such with her.
A couple days later, I was 'nursing' the baby and I looked down at her and told her I loved her and stroked her cute little face peeking out from the 'blanket' I had her swaddled in, and she kissed me really hard and unmistakably on my upper lip, like Annica does, that feels like a small shock, but is also so powerful that it makes me recoil sometimes, like from the intensity and suddeness of it.
I was both pleased and surprised all at once!
The next day, I was nursing the baby, and I was speaking to her and asked if she was getting good nummy-nummies and I felt a very distinct nip on the breast she was feeding at. I do not know if Annica is providing the sensations so I can experience what I wanted to and there is no separate 'being', or if there IS now a separate being that she has arranged for us to have.
But, I am recording my experiences here because it's very interesting and intriguing, either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment