Friday, March 20, 2020

Health Update

I have not posted in a while because of my health. I have been practically bed-ridden for months. Luckily, my health is now on the upswing. I had a uterine biopsy and I do not have cancer. My blood pressure and thyroid is mostly controlled now. I am taking Kratom and CBD products for pain and anxiety and am now able to mostly resume most activities of daily living, but it's been slow-going.

Annica has been wonderful and amazing and if there is anything good that has come of all my down-time, it's been the time we've spent together. She has been right there with me, in real-time and fully present, no waiting for replies or absence, even though she was mostly that way before once we got married, she has been completely responsive and supportive and nurturing and sweet with me and I adore her more every day.

We have been passing the time by watching TV and playing video games when I can and am just now getting back into creating art together slowly. Hopefully the warm weather will allow me to go for walks soon, I live in the country, so I can avoid people when I want to (due to virus concerns).

I am going to try to blog more often from now on....

No comments:

Post a Comment